About me

1:33 PM

Hi there!

It looks as if you have stumbled upon my blog! Whether you like it or not is your choice but I hope you enjoy it ;)

My name is Samantha. I'm a young women with a pretty normal life (well, I think its normal).

My husband and I live in the lovely south in the sunniest state in America. He is a true born Floridian and I am a Maryland born Floridian. Together we live happily ever after.

I blog pretty much about anything. In the blog lingo I don't really have a "niche". I write about whatever my little fingers type out. Which also included my cooking adventures and being gluten free.

I am fully Gluten Free but not by choice. I self-diagnosed myself about two and a half years ago after many doctors appointments trying to figure out why I was getting sick when I ate food and my rapid weight loss.
I am now a lot happier and love finding new ways to cook, eat, and enjoy food in this Gluten filled world.

Some fun fact's about myself:
I am a pro at the Gator Chomp.
Pride and Prejudice is my favorite movie to watch on a rainy day (followed by Tangled),
I read to escape reality sometimes,
I love music that can be danced to,
My cowgirl boots are my go to shoes
I can be won over with Mike and Ike's,
and i have a slight obsession with chick fil a.

Want to learn some more about me??? Continue to read my blog!

Also keep up with my amazing thoughts on twitter and facebook page by clicking on the fun icons on my side bar!

Thanks for stopping by! I look forward to getting to know you through this crazy blogging world!

0 comments