NNS Testing...oh. an a new blog look

2:41 PM

Yay!!! The new blog look is done! well somewhat.lol! I'm very excited with how it turned out :)

So yesterday I headed up to DB with a friend to the race track to watch the Nascar Nationwide car testing. Needless to say we had a blast :)



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


So instead of writing all about my day I made a vlog :) (video blog) at the end of the video I talk about what happened while we were at the track and about my new blog layout.




Photobucket

5 comments

  1. Wow, I love your new header! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to tell you that, but I love the Q&A idea and I can't wait to see your next vlog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Samantha, I replied to your comment on my post. Sounds like you had fun and I enjoyed your vlog. ;)

    -Karlee

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are one talented, beautiful girl. I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you're personality is SO cute! i loved the vlog too:)

    ReplyDelete

Aww! How sweet of you to leave a comment! I love reading them and replying to them. If you need a quick response - please see my contact page for my email!