The Trip

5:05 PM

Our annual visit to our original home, Maryland, came a little earlier this year. We usually go round Thanksgiving, but as a gift for my sisters graduation, my mom drove me and her up to hang with friends this past week :)


As you can see below. My mom can be quiet entertaining after 8 hours of driving.


(and yes I was secret taping ;) )


So many fun memories including the fair, town parade, laser tag, shopping, go carts, and lots of hugs and laugh.


Mario Cart is always a must at my friend house. Some of us get into it more then other's.

Photobucket

I miss going to the Carnival in MD. Cause you don't have to worry about the humidity! Always a plus for a FL gal.

Photobucket

Loved the parade. Our friends had the best car in the parade!

Photobucket

Laser tag and go carts are much more fun with my cousin and my friends :)

Photobucket

Got some really cool shots on the last night with my cousins.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Group pictures!

Photobucket
Photobucket

I love my MD Family and Friends to death! Couldn't imagine my life without them :)

Annnd if you didn't get to see the video below before.... Check it out again... My friends are pretty talented!

<

4 comments

  1. that video of your mom is hilarious! I could see my mom doing the same. Glad you had a great time!

    Rachael

    p.s. be sure to enter my giveaway when you get the chance :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool post!

    Its so awesome discovering fellow Christian teens in the blogging world! :)

    I am gonna follow for sure...

    come visit at www.sofarsogreat1.blogspot.com

    hope to see ya there! :)

    LOVE, makay

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you have a very fun family. Your mom is awesome! lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That video looks like my dad when he is driving....:)

    Looks like and amazingly fun trip.

    ReplyDelete

Aww! How sweet of you to leave a comment! I love reading them and replying to them. If you need a quick response - please see my contact page for my email!