Angel Eyes

12:00 AM

Book Review 

Angel Eyes 
by Shannon Dittemore 

Once you've seen, you can't unsee. Everything changes when you've looked at the world through . . . 
Angel Eyes

Brielle's a ballerina who went to the city to chase her dreams and found tragedy instead. She's come home to shabby little Stratus, Oregon, to live with her grief and her guilt . . . and the incredible, numbing cold she can't seem to shake. 
Jake's the new guy at school. The boy next door with burning hands and an unbelievable gift that targets him for corruption.
Something more than fate has brought them together. An evil bigger than both of them lurks in the shadows nearby, hiding in plain sight. Two angels stand guard, unsure what's going to happen. And a beauty brighter than either Brielle or Jake has ever seen is calling them to join the battle in a realm where all human choices start.
A realm that only angels and demons-and Brielle-can perceive.


My Review - 
If you could see me right now you'd see me giving Shannon Dittemore a standing ovation for being so amazingly awesome and such a great writer. 
Why? 
I've never really been a fan of christian YA fiction (even though I am a christian, yes i know i'm weird).
I don't know why. It just doesn't float my boat sometimes. 
So, lets just say right before reading Angel Eyes I was planning on skimming it more than reading. 
Um. BIG MISTAKE.
 After the first chapter I was hooked. This book is so great. Its got action and romance and action and angels and action and bible references and action and Jake, OH and there is ACTION!
I totally recommend that you add this to your reading list. And SOON!
And I can't wait for the second book :D Ahh! 
AND I might just have to make a video expressing my love for this book too.. SOOOON... 


*thanks to Litfuse for letting me review this book. Comments and Review are 100% my opinion.

1 comments

  1. SAMANTHA! Yay! You liked Angel Eyes! I'm so glad and I can't thank you enough for taking the time to read and review it. I cannot WAIT to share Broken Wings with you. We're doing a sneak peek tomorrow at my FB Chat party. I'd love to chat more with you there: https://www.facebook.com/events/235752966536390/

    ReplyDelete

Aww! How sweet of you to leave a comment! I love reading them and replying to them. If you need a quick response - please see my contact page for my email!