>> Wednesday, May 15, 2013
Being a nerd pays off when....
- You ace any test that requires you to memorize dates and facts because you try your best to do this on a daily basis for things besides school
- When a teacher assigns a book to read and you dont have to read it because you already did months ago
- Your parents worry more about you being up late reading then out late with friends
- The easiest way for your significant other to please you is to buy you a new book or cuddle up and watch star wars together
- You can become the "cool new girl" within a group of guys because you know about what they are talking about 75% of the time
- you get a free meal at Chick Fil A because you could identify the person who said the Star wars quote + the episode it was said in. (yes this did happen to me, my fiance was proud)