Rosemary Garlic Baked Chicken

12:00 AM

I have found the most amazing chicken recipe the other day. It's probably the BEST chicken recipe I have made since being married.
It is so simple yet so yummy and moist and delicious. I can just go on and on.

I remembered to take pictures this time!

*Yay for Samantha*
Well, I actually didn't take the pictures. Steve did. I just remembered to ask him to take the pictures ;)



Rosemary Garlic Baked Chicken Breast
(original recipe found here)
Calories: 168.1
Protein: 16.5g

 photo IMG_8372_zps5823bc2b.jpg


1 small onion, chopped finely
1/4 c. red wine vinegar
1 tbsp. good quality olive oil
1 tbsp. Dijon mustard
1 tsp dried rosemary, chopped
2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
1/2 tsp. ground sea salt
2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut in half for 4 svgs.


(btw, as you can see. I am quite a fan of Badia spices ;) ) 


Preheat your oven to 400 degrees. Then spray, with any type of non-stick spray (I used a organic olive oil spray), a pan to fit the size of your chicken and set aside.


Chop up your onion.

 photo CollageFood_zps3881d05d.jpg


Then in a bowl, mix in your onion with the red vinegar, olive oil, mustard, rosemary,garlic, and sea salt.

 photo IMG_8397_zps4571f1da.jpg

Place the chicken in your pan that you had set aside and pour the mixture over the chicken.
 photo IMG_8403_zpsa8a9057d.jpg

Bake in the oven on 400 degrees for 40 minuets. During that time make some yummy side dishes for your chicken. I chose my "go to'd", organic rice and veggies.

 photo IMG_8413_zpsafb878d4.jpg


Tada. So simple right?
 photo IMG_8417_zps2ec7940a.jpg

This is a VERY husband approved recipe. Its super healthy while full of flavor!

Enjoy readers!!

1 comments

  1. Hi Samantha! Hope you're having a good Wednesday. I love garlic and I love baked chicken so the combination looks and sounds AMAZING!!

    ReplyDelete

Aww! How sweet of you to leave a comment! I love reading them and replying to them. If you need a quick response - please see my contact page for my email!